Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yarn Along

Joining with Ginny at Small Things for today's Yarn Along!


Unfortunately, the only reading I've been able to do lately is in studying for my upcoming NCLEX exam (the test you take to become a registered nurse) and is occupying several hours of each day. Thankfully, there have been quite a few rainy days lately so I don't fell as though I've missed too much fun.  

I needed something mindless to knit while reading through my review material, so I cast on for Saco Stripes and I'm nearly finished after ten short days! 



In the meantime I submitted my sample to Swans Island and redeemed my credit (money burns a hole in my pocket).  This gorgeous stuff arrived just this afternoon!  The worsted in seasmoke will be a Lila and the 50/50 merino/silk blend in sea glass will be a Namaste Pullover.  So excited to finally be making a sweater out of this soft stuff!


2 comments:

  1. I love saco stripes - it is in my queue!! Yours looks lovely and that yarn is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog this morning and wanted to say Hi! I was trying to find yarn for a shawl and I came across your pictures of a Linden Shawl. Your shawl is absolutely beautiful!
    And I agree on Deeply rooted. I got their two issues as a present from a dear friend and ooh, how I have been enjoying the contents in every way.
    Blessings!
    Anu from Finland

    ReplyDelete