Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Venus Cardigan Sample



As promised - pictures of my finished Venus Cardigan sample.  I want to apologize in advance for the picture overload that is to follow.... but since I have to ship this bad boy back to Swans Island in the morning I thought it better to err on the side of too many than too few!  This truly is a design fit for a wardrobe staple.  I could see myself wearing this all year long.  And I love that the design is ageless - here pictured on a 15, nearly 23, and 48 year old (all with different builds)  and I think it looks great!  While there are some adjustments I will make next time (see ravelry notes),  I will definitely be knitting one of these for my closet!  













2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cardigan!
    And the color is perfect...definitely a wardrobe staple!
    Blessings,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete