Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Yarn Along

Joining with Ginny at Small Things for today's Yarn Along!



I finally finished my Venus Cardigan this morning!  I hope to post some photos of it tomorrow before I ship it back to Swans Island.  While I wait for my Julie Asselin yarn to test Alicia's Campside, I decided to cast on for Lapwing  since it should be a pretty quick knit.

I haven't  been doing much reading lately, but I did receive this beautiful magazine the other day.  Deeply Rooted is such a wonderful publication and I'm absolutely thrilled that I stumbled across it on my Instagram feed!  Their statement of faith is spot on and both the writing and images are so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. This picture is beautiful! Reading your intro has me feeling like we are kindred spirits. Thank you for joining us with KCCO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I've been following your blog for a while now and I got the same impression :) Thanks for having me!

      Delete