Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Campside on a Rainy Day - A Test Knit


I'm so excited to finally be sharing this!  There was quite a bit of up and down with this pattern, but it's been released now and even better than that - it's FREE!  The pattern is Campside by Alicia Plummer and goodness is it ever beautiful.  The yarn (Julie Asselin Leizu DK) is perfect for the shawl and, well, just perfect in general.  I really wanted to channel the end of summer camping vibe, so my sister and I made an evening of it.  We even made a makeshift tepee out of a sheet and some sticks, and built a fire in the rain (not an easy task).  I wear this all the time now - so go ahead and grab the pattern and get started!

5 comments:

  1. wow - what a beautiful shawl. great colour and yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome shawl pattern. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And I love how your pictures combine the summer's tan with autumn's rain :-) Lena x

    ReplyDelete